V-Inserts Custom Colors
New and Improved V- Technology & Custom Colors
The proven V-Technology just got even better!
- V-Technology Now Available for Slower and Faster Bows – The revolutionary V-Technology is now available for bows between 200 FPS and 380 FPS!
- Custom Colors – Custom colors include Neon Green, Neon Orange, Pink, and Neon Chartreuse-Yellow.
- Thinner V – to increase the open-view width of your target and detection of surrounding obstructions.
- Low-Light Conditions – Thinner design affords significantly greater low-light visibility and focus on the target without blinding you like a bright sight pin on an animal silhouette.
- Faster Sighting-In – Once you are properly sighted-in using the 20-yard Tick Marks on one FPS size V-Insert, you are sighted-in at 20-yards for ALL FPS size V-Inserts which means that you can switch to a faster or slower V-Insert without having to start all over at 10-yards and 20-yards.
- Longer Distance Traditional Pin Sight Use – The V-Technology is designed to be used as a range finder for targets that are at a distance of between 10-yds and 60-yds which varies depending upon the speed capability of your bow. The V-Technology should be used as a traditional pin sight for any target beyond 60-yds, again, which varies depending upon the speed of your bow. The faster new and improved V-Inserts include Tick-Marks up to 80-yds enabling seasoned bowhunters to use the EZ V Sight as a traditional pin sight up to 80-yrds.
- Recommended maximum yard shot placements – Each FPS V-Insert Size provides the ethical maximum distance that the EZ V Sight should be used as a range finder which varies depending on your bow’s FPS. Each V-Insert includes a pair of Tick-Marks representing 20-yrds, 30-yds, 40-yds, and so on depending on the speed of your bow. Each pair of Tick-Marks (starting at 20-yds, 30-yds, and so on) for every FPS Size V-Insert will be colored if the EZ V Sight’s V-Technology can be used as a range finder for that particular FPS V-Insert Size. In other words, if the 290 FPS V-Insert is the correct V-Insert for your bow’s FPS, the 70-yd and 80-yd pair of Tick Marks will NOT be colored indicating that the recommended maximum shot placement distance that the EZ V Sight can ethically be used as a range finder is 60-yds. Otherwise, the EZ V Sight should be used as a traditional pin sight beyond 60-yards. Each pair of Tick-Marks beyond 60-yds can be customized by painting each pair of Tick-Marks in the color of your choice to bring that sighted-in range to life.
- Molded-In V-Insert FPS Sizes – The new and improved V-Inserts include the V-Inserts FPS for easier sighting-in.